You just purchased your Nano or HW.1, now you need to configure it and install an application to manage your bitcoins.
You need 3 things to make your Nano / HW.1 work:
- a connected computer running Chrome browser, where you will install and run your wallet to manage your accounts, send and receive Bitcoin payments,
- your Nano to log in your Chrome applications,
- your security card, a black plastic card provided in your box, to authentify each sending transaction
Following this tutorial pages you will:
- Initialize your device
- Backup your wallet
- Install your Bitcoin wallet on Chrome
- You can also install the Ledger Authenticator app on your mobile to replace your security card
Please note that the Ledger Manager application is not required with the Nano / HW.1, this app is only suited for Nano S and Blue.