The Ledger Nano S and The Ledger Bue can manage Digibyte (DGB) token. It works on Windows (7+), Mac (10.8+), Linux. It requires Google Chrome or Chromium, the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application and one USB port to plug your Ledger Nano S or your Blue to your computer. it doesn't work on Android and iOS.
The Ledger Nano and the Ledger HW.1 don't support Digibyte.
1. Create and launch your Digibyte wallet:
- Launch the Ledger Manager (click to see how to install and use it if you don't have it installed yet)
- Connect your Nano S or your Blue, enter your PIN, and stay on the dashboard
- Install the Digibyte application on your device via the Ledger Manager by clicking on the green bottom arrow icon near the Digibyte logo
- Confirm the installation when required on your Ledger device
- Quit the Ledger Manager
If you receive the "Unable to install application" error message on your Ledger Manager please read : https://ledger.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005171425-Unable-to-install-application
2. Open the Digibyte account
- Open the Digibyte application on the Ledger device itself
- Make sure you disable the "Browser support" setting of this Digibyte app
Digibyte > Settings > Browser support
Browser Support on a Ledger Nano S:
- scroll with the right button to find the "settings", press both buttons to open them
- scroll with the right button to find the "browser support", press both buttons to open it
- select NO by pressing both buttons to disable the browser support
Browser Support on a Ledger Blue:
- tap on the top left menu
- disable the "browser support" by taping on it to make the slider displayed in grey
For each sending transaction, the Ledger device will ask you to verify the details of your transaction before confirming. To confirm, press the right button on the Ledger Nano S, tap on "confirm" on the Ledger Blue.
3. Open the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application
- Go to chrome://apps/ and open the Ledger Bitcoin Chrome application.
HOW DOES IT WORK
The Digibyte application is an account manager where you can send and receive Digibyte transactions and check your balance.
The only way to open it is to connect your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue, make your PIN code and launch the Digibyte application on your device. Without the Ledger device, the application won't launch.
For each sending transaction, your application will ask you to verify it on your Ledger device: your Ledger device will display the amount, recipient address and fees you will have to manually sign by confirming everything is alright on the device.
The Ledger Wallet Qtum automatically updates.