As you enter your PIN code on your computer, it is possible for a malware to read it. However, it is not possible to execute any transaction since a second factor verification is mandatory. A malware cannot even reset the wallet by sending three wrong PINs, because before trying a new PIN it is necessary to unplug and replug physically the wallet to the USB port.
Articles in this section
- How to assemble the HW.1?
- How to start with Ledger Nano or Ledger HW.1?
- How to securely initialize my Ledger Nano?
- Security Card
- How can I use my Nano or HW.1 on my computer
- I lost my Security card
- Can I import my paper wallet in my Nano or HW.1?
- How to import / recover a backup on my Nano or HW.1?
- What if I lose my security card?
- Without a screen, how can I verify the payment address?