To use your Nano / HW.1, you need to configure it and install a wallet application to manage your Bitcoins.
Using the HW.1
Initializing the Nano / HW.1
Requirements for using a Nano / HW.1:
- A computer running a Chrome browser - for managing the Bitcoin wallet application
- Your Nano / HW.1 - to access Bitcoin wallet application.
- Your security card - black plastic card that comes with the Nano / HW.1, used to sign transactions.
To start using your Nano / HW.1, follow these instructions:
- Install Ledger Wallet Bitcoin app, which can be found here.
- Connect your Ledger Nano / HW.1.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Backup your recovery phrase.
- Your Nano / HW.1 is ready to be used.
Connecting the Nano:
Please note that the Ledger Manager application is not usable with the Nano / HW.1: this app is only suited for Nano S and Blue.