This article applies to the following products:
- Ledger Nano (not Nano S)
- Ledger HW1
If you have been in the beta program, you need to make sure that your firmware, your Chrome app and your mobile application is up to date with the production release.
First, try to remove the pairing and start a new one, this should fix the problem.
If not, you need to reflash your Nano (the security card initialization failed during update).
- Launch the Ledger Wallet Chrome app (v1.1.2 or more)
- Plug the Nano in the USB port
- Press CTRL+SHIFT+U or ⌘+SHIFT+U (Mac)
- Follow the instructions
- Go to https://fup.hardwarewallet.com/ledger/
- Install the two chrome extensions (follow the instructions on the page)
- Type in your security card 32 characters in hexadecimal
- Start the update and follow instructions
- Come back to the Chrome app once update is finalized