Litecoin can be managed with Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue only.
If your device is not initialized go to https://www.ledgerwallet.com/start and follow instructions.
Once your device is initialized:
To manage your Litecoin coins, you must launch the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin Chrome application. If you didn't install it yet, this is the way to do it: in your Chrome browser, install the application here.
To find your Litecoin address (required to receive a payment),
- Connect your Ledger device
- Enter your PIN code
- Open the Litecoin application on your device
- Launch your Bitcoin Chrome application on your computer
- Click on "Receive", a popup opens
- Copy the "Litecoin address" which is displayed
- Please note that your Ledger wallet generates a new address each time you want to receive a payment. Each address generated by your wallet is yours forever. It is recommended to use a new address for each transaction to protect your privacy.
- Paste this address where you are required to (in the Litecoin wallet from where you need to send coins to your Ledger wallet)