The Ledger Manager displays the last version of the applications that are available to download on the Ledger Nano S and the Ledger Blue.
To see which version you currently run on the Nano S:
- On your Ledger device, open the application (for example Bitcoin)
- Press the right button to display the "About" option of the application
- Presse both buttons to open it
- The version is displayed. If this version is lower than the one displayed on the Ledger Manager, you can update it.
To see which version you currently run on the Blue:
There is not any way to display the version of the application - this option should be released soon. If you want to make sure you run the latest version of the application, just update it.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR APPLICATIONS
- uninstall the application
- confirm on the Ledger device if required
- reinstall the new version