Install the XRP app on your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue device to manage XRP tokens with Ledger Live. The XRP app is developed and supported by Ledger.
Before you start
- An XRP account costs 20 XRP. Simply send a minimum of 20 XRP to open your account. These 20 XRP will remain locked as enforced by the XRP protocol.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
Install the XRP app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find XRP in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- To enter a Destination tag when sending to an exchange, click on advanced options and enter the Tag given by the exchange. Your Ledger device does not require a specific tag to receive XRP.
- Some exchanges only send to activated addresses. Activate the address by sending at least 20 XRP from another source.
- Trustlines are not supported by the Ledger Ripple Wallet.