Devices compatibility : Nano S and Blue.
Table of contents:
- Ledger Bitcoin Wallet on Android with Copay (multisig)
- Ledger Bitcoin Wallet on Android with Mycelium
1. Ledger Bitcoin Wallet on Android with Copay (multisig)
If you want to use your Nano S with a multisig (multi-signature) wallet, you can use it with the Copay wallet.
Download and install the Copay Chrome application through the Copay website.
- Launch the Copay application
- Launch the Ledger Bitcoin application
- Connect your Ledger device and enter your PIN code (if you own a Nano S or Blue, enter your Bitcoin app on your device)
- On Copay, click on "+Add Wallet" or "import hardware wallet".
- Select "Create new wallet"
- Select "Shared wallet"
- Custom your wallet (Title / Name)
- In the "Total number of copayers" scroll menu, choose the number of wallets that will share this account
- In the "required number of signatures", select the quorum required to sign a transaction
- Click on "Show advanced options"
- In "wallet key", select "Ledger Hardware Wallet"
- Click on "Create"
- The Ledger Bitcoin app displays a popup, read and click on "Confirm" if you agree
- Copy or scan the invitation displayed by Copay to invite the copayers who will share this account
2. Ledger Bitcoin Wallet on Android with MyCelium
Important notice: in some case the change value will be shown on the Nano S or Blue screen instead of the payment value. This will be fixed in an upcoming release on the onboard Bitcoin app.
1. create a new account: select the "Accounts" tab and press the "+ key" button.
2. select the "Advanced" option.
3. Select "Ledger":
4. connect your Ledger to the OTG cable, enter your PIN and select the Bitcoin app.
5. Mycelium will sync and explore your accounts:
6. After a while, all your accounts will be shown and you can select which account you want to import:
7. You can restart this process and import as many accounts as you wish. Once selected, your account will be added, you can select it as the default account and use Mycelium:
8. Your Ledger device will be required only when you wish to sign a payment. The transaction will be validated directly on the screen.