You have a Blue or a Nano S, and you have some Ehereum Classic coins on your Ethereum account (legacy address).
This issue is delicate but can be resolved with a step by step procedure.
Follow this tutorial carefully:
- Connect you Ledger device, enter your PIN code, enter your Ethereum application and disable the browser support setting
- On your Ledger Wallet Ethereum application, copy your ETC address // Please verify twice that it is the ETC address, not the ETH one.
- On your Ledger device, enable the browser support setting
- Go to MyEtherWallet website (not the Chrome extension plugin)
- Select "ETC" in the top right menu
- Select the "Send Ether" tab
- Select the "Ledger Nano S" option and click on "Connect your Ledger Wallet"
- Select the " m/44'/60'/0''" derivation path (Ledger ETH)
- Select the address where your ETC are. If you don't find the right address, don't forget to click on "More addresses"
- Click on "Unlock your wallet" to display the wallet manager
- Paste your ETC address in the required field and empty your account