Ledger Nano, Ledger Unplugged and Ledger HW.1
- support Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash only.
Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue
- please go to: https://www.ledgerwallet.com/cryptocurrencies.
- non listed cryptocurrencies are not supported. For next integrations look at our public roadmap.
- Ethereum tokens (ERC20 tokens like eos, vechain, xvg...) can be managed using Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue with MyEtherWallet (it will not work with the Ledger Ethereum Wallet at this date). If you have an ERC20 token which is not supported by MyEtherWallet you can add it manually. Click here to see the tutorial.
- when a new cryptocurrency is added to the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue, you will only need to download the last application or update the device’s firmware.
Ledger's public roadmap helps to communicate about the company future consumers products, features and implementations. This is only informative and no way binding. We will use the community feedback to help us prioritize developments, but Ledger will always keep full control of its roadmap. Note that this document does not reflect nor integrate Ledger's B2B roadmap for enterprises and industrials (Server products, Hardware Oracles) :