If you've accidentally sent Bitcoin (BTC) to a Bitcoin Cash (BCH) address, you can recover them.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S device.
- Open the Bitcoin app on the Ledger Nano S.
- Launch the Ledger Bitcoin Wallet.
- Click Bitcoin Cash in the chain selector.
Note: If you don't see this window, go to Settings and click Blockchains.
- Click on BTC recovery tool in the wallet selection window.
- This will synchronise the Bitcoin blockchain on your split addresses; you should see your BTC balance there.
- Click on SEND, paste the address of your BTC account, click MAX and SEND
You have now recovered your Bitcoin.