If you sent by mistake bitcoins (BTC) to a Bitcoin Cash blockchain (BCH) split address, please follow this guide to recover them:
- Make sure you are updated to the latest Ledger Wallet Bitcoin Chrome app (v1.8.5+)
- Launch the Bitcoin app on the Nano S, not the Bitcoin Cash app (For Nano S and Blue only)
- Click on "Show advanced options" on the Bitcoin chain selector
- You will see appearing a link "BTC recovery tool" in the section below the checkbox you just checked
- Click on the link and click on "RECOVER BTC"
- This will synchronise the Bitcoin blockchain on your split addresses; you should see your BTC balance there
- Click on SEND, paste the address of your BTC account, click MAX and SEND