Follow this procedure to access your BTG
1. Make sure you have the latest version of the Ledger Bitcoin Wallet.
2. Make sure your Ledger Nano S firmware is updated with the latest firmware.
3. Install the Bitcoin Gold app on your device through the Ledger Manager.
4. Launch the Ledger Wallet Bitcoin Chrome app on your computer.
5. Launch the Bitcoin Gold app on your Ledger device.
6. Click on BTG split tool line on the Chrome app.
7. If your BTC is on the Legacy chain, select Legacy, otherwise select Segwit.
8. The application will synchronize, this may take some time.
9. At the end of the synchronization process you will find your BTG in the Legacy or Segwit chain, according to your choice.