Install the Expanse app on your Ledger device to manage EXP tokens with MyEtherWallet or MyCrypto. The Expanse app is developed and supported by Ledger and works on the Ledger Nano S and Ledger Blue devices.
Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- The Ethereum app is installed, since Stratis requires it.
- Google Chrome, Firefox or Safari is installed.
Install the Expanse app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Expanse in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
Manage EXP on MyEtherWallet
Add your accounts
MyEtherWallet is a free, open-source, client-side interface provided by a third party. From MyEtherWallet, you can send and receive Ether and token transactions, and check your balance.
- Go to MyEtherWallet.
- Click the Send Ether & tokens tab.
- Select Ledger Wallet when asked how to access your wallet.
- Select EXP (Expanse.tech) in the Network scroll menu (top right corner)
- Click the Connect Ledger Wallet button. A window opens.
- Select the default Expanse derivation path m/44'/40'/0'/0 Network: Expanse.
- select the address to manage.
- Click Unlock your wallet.
To send or receive a transaction, always verify all transaction details on your device.
- To receive, verify the receive address on your address.
- To send, verify the amount, recipient address and gas rate. Press the right button on your device to sign and broadcast the transaction.