Install the Bitcoin Private (BTCP) app on your Ledger Nano S or Ledger Blue to manage BTCP with the Electrum BTCP application. The Bitcoin Private app is developed and supported by the Bitcoin Private community.
Before you start
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- The latest firmware is installed on your Ledger device.
- The Bitcoin app is installed, since Bitcoin Private requires it.
Install the Bitcoin Private app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your device.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device.
- Find Bitcoin Private in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the Electrum BTCP user guide (Mac/Windows or Linux) for step by step instructions and solutions to common problems.
- Check the BTCP community support page if you require assistance.
BTCP accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.