- Make sure firmware version 1.3.1 or higher is installed on the Ledger Nano S.
- Refer to this article if you do not know how to check the firmware version.
- Check the update guide to learn how to upgrade the firmware version.
- Turn on the Ledger Nano S by inserting the USB-cable.
- Unlock the device with your PIN code.
- From the dashboard, navigate to Settings > Security > Change PIN.
1. Choose a new PIN code.
2. Confirm the new PIN code by entering it again.
3. Enter your old PIN code.
- The PIN code is now successfully changed.