Before you start
Verify you have:
- a Ledger Nano S;
- Windows 7+, macOS 10.8+ or Linux;
- a USB port. Use an adapter for USB-C ports;
- Google Chrome / Chromium installed.
Install the Nano app
- Launch the Ledger Manager.
- Connect and unlock your device using your PIN code.
- Find Nano in the list on the APPLICATIONS tab.
- Click on the green arrow button.
- Press the right button on your device when asked: Allow Ledger Manager?
- Verify that the application is correctly installed on your device by viewing its icon on the dashboard.
Note: Check the solutions in this article if the device displays Unable to install application.
Set up NanoVault
- Connect and unlock your device with your PIN code.
- Launch the NanoVault in your browser.
- Click Import an existing wallet.
- Click import type and select Ledger Nano S from the dropdown.
- Make sure your Ledger device is detected and your account address is imported into NanoVault.
Note: Make sure your Ledger device is unlocked with the Nano application open. Press the button to re-check the status of your Ledger after opening the Nano application if needed.