You can add a new account for each crypto asset supported by the Ledger Live application.
Before you begin
- Check on your device that the correct crypto asset app is installed.
Example: to add a new Bitcoin account, make sure that the Bitcoin app is installed.
- Make sure that you do not already have a new, unused account. You can only add a new account if all existing accounts of a specific crypto asset have had at least one operation.
- Type or click the drop-down list to choose the crypto asset of the account to add.
- Click Next.
- Connect and unlock your device, open the app of the selected crypto asset.
Note: For Windows users, this step might take a few moments.
- Click Next. Ledger Live will check in the blockchain if your Ledger device manages any existing accounts. These are then displayed.
- In the Add new account section, set a check-mark next to the new account. Choose a name if you want to.
- Click Add account(s).
You've successfully added a new account. On the left panel, click on the account you added to view its details. Check the following articles to learn how to: