1/ Our prices
- Prices are in Euros.
- The Value-Added Tax (V.A.T.) may apply; this will depend on where the billing address is located.
- Fixed prices can never be indicated to the customer outside the Eurozone due to exchanges rates. We invite you to use a free currency converter like xe.com.
2/ Customs fees
- When ordering from outside the Eurozone, the customer needs to be aware of the fact that customs fees may apply.
- We cannot estimate the cost of such taxes as this depends on the country where the customer is based in.
- The customer can contact his local customs service if he wishes to be given an estimated cost.
- When placing an order, the customer agrees and is made aware of the fact that customs fees may apply.
- Possible customs fees are mentioned in the card before checkout and in our terms & conditions page on the Ledger Wallet website.
- Warranty only applies if the customer purchased his device from either our website or one of our authorised retailers.
- If the customer did not directly purchase his device from us, he needs to provide us with a copy of his invoice.
- EU-based customers: warranty is limited to 24 months.
- Non EU-based customers: warranty is based on your local regulations.
4/ Shipping fees
- To find the exact amount of your shipping fees, please simulate an order and enter your complete shipping details.