If your balance or transactions are incorrectly displayed in the Ledger Live application, there may be a problem with network synchronization. You can try to fix this by clearing the cache.
Clear the cache
The transactions of the accounts in your portfolio are downloaded from the blockchain network. This data, the cache, is stored on your computer and optionally encrypted with your password. Clear the cache to delete the downloaded data and force a full resynchronization with the network.
- Click on Settings.
- Click the Help tab.
- Click the Clear button to clear the cache.
- Click Confirm after reading the instructions. The application will then reopen to your dashboard.
Once Ledger Live is synchronized, your balance should be correct.
Balance still incorrect?
- Ethereum smart contracts are currently not supported. ETH sent by a smart contract will not be added to your balance.
- Check the network status indicator at the top right hand side of this page. If it is orange or red, the network service might be degraded. Click it to see more details on our status page.
- Request assistance from our support team in case of doubt.