Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger Nano S.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Google Chrome is installed.
- The Ethereum app is installed on your device.
Install the POA app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find POA in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
If you get an error message that the Bitcoin app is required, please install the Ethereum app. The accuracy of the error message will be improved.
- Check the MyCrypto or MyEtherWallet user guides for setup instructions.
- Reach out to the POA community for support.
POA accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.