Before you start
- You've initialized your Ledger Nano S.
- The latest firmware is installed.
- Ledger Live is ready to use.
- Google Chrome or Firefox is installed.
Install the Waves app
- Open the Manager in Ledger Live.
- Connect and unlock your Ledger Nano S.
- If asked, allow the manager on your device by pressing the right button.
- Find Waves in the app catalog.
- Click the Install button of the app.
- An installation window appears.
- Your device will display Processing...
- The app installation is confirmed.
- Check the user guide for step by step instructions.
- For further assistance, request help from the Waves community or visit the Waves community forum.
Waves accounts can not be added to Ledger Live.